Tako clouds

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Something seems familiar
the crystal clear skies
the setting somewhere in the highlands
beautiful flowers
roses
sunflower
as I was walking on a trail of flowers
the skies slowly turned dark
as if a monster is being born from the sky
covering all possible sunlight
it engulf the skies
dark clouds growing
tentacles reaching out the white fluffy ones
forming an image of a giant octopus
It just kept growing
vicious wind kept blowing
as if a vacuum
pulling me closer to the epicenter
I tried to head to a shelter nearby
but every steps seems so heavy
as if chains of weight have been sealed upon my legs
I see a family
a young girl
next a boy
then came the father
the mother closely behind
they ran happily towards the giant monster
they ran so effortlessly
while my whole body could hardly budge
as if a spell has been cast upon me
it was so tiring
but somehow I know
my destination is the shelter
With huge wide steps I take
slowly
I know I will make it
but the monster
as if trying to swallow me
drew closer
and closer
and that is when
I see the lights of reality again
second time
the same world
~I dont like giant Tako~

5 comments:

William said...

Giant kite?

Giant Octopus?

Gratitude said...

Waaaa so dramatic. i thought there wuz gonna be a hurricane. :P
+Anton+

Bravebear said...

William, giant octopus! the 8-legged freak tried to suck the life out of me! okok... exaggerating a little but the post not exaggrated... haha...

Gratitude, I can recall my dreams(trying to say I have a high IQ here)... this dream occurred for the second time(again LOL)!

Gratitude said...

LOLZ dreamt twice? that's super intelligent then. Doesn't say much about humility thou' Hahahaha
+Anton+

Bravebear said...

Gratitude, tee hee! :D
Never thought I missed out so much not blogging earlier... You guys know so much and I am so happy and grateful to have met you guys here. Well, its never too late~ wee~