Time Flying Faster

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Each day passes so fast. My uni days are coming to an end in a few months. Semester breaks are always somewhat 'short' to me. Weekends past even faster now that I am doing my internship. I know things are gonna be like this when I get a job in future. People as they grow older, they always wish to return to their childhood. Fortunately, I am showing no such symptoms. I love my life. I love how I lived my life until now. I never want to return to the past and certainly wish that I will not end up like others who always complain to me how nice it was back in the older days. It sounds so pathetic. As if they have nothing to look forward to. 


 Anyway, I just watched John Carter today in the cinema. A good watch. Something like Avatar + Star Wars.

0 comments: