Connecting Heart

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I know of how ugly my temperaments can get. I am not always sunny, coz even the weather have to rain sometimes. Distractions keep me from being logically at times. Too many things going on makes me forget about taking care of your feelings. And they say to err is human. Last night was another heart to heart talk. I know we grow to know each other better. It's true when I say that I look at you before going to bed every night because I want to remind myself how fortunate I have been to have you by my side. I am well aware that you always try your best to fulfill my wishes. Demanding I can be but you always try to be there for me whenever you can. I realize when I say that I am much of a attention seeker. I can't sit still. That is just part of me. Always trying to do something weird or out of place even if when we are busy with our work. For me, it is just a way to relieve stress. And I know that you know.

6 comments:

Skyhawk said...

Nothing wrong to be the attention seeker esp from our love ones...nice heart to heart post...I like it.

Pike-chan said...

You are still you and I still love the way you are. Acting crazy and stuffs. It brings out the 'youth' in each of us. And I still love the way you release out your stress. It makes me laugh out from my own stress too. LoLs. Taking a break from dwelling too deep in my own task is still something I need to improve on.... I'm getting too serious about stuffs most of the time. You constantly remind me on how to put a smile on my face.

nicky05 said...

copycat *pic*..:P

Gratitude said...

Awareness prevents the evil from arising.
+Ant+

William said...

Another piece of the puzzle falls into place.

Twilight Man said...

Through blogging, you will mature and learn fast about life inside out. Good Luck!