A Ride Back Home

Monday, October 5, 2009

Yesterday night, I received an sms from Meng askin me to return to uni on my own. The problem is, I noticed the message at 8.00! Immediately I called J and asked if he could give me a ride back to uni. He sounded rather reluctant to give me a lift back(maybe cos of the way I have been acting lately). But after I explained the situation, he agreed to do so.

It was 8.30 and I was expecting his car to pull up in front of my house, but it turns out that his dad was driving and his mum was in the car too. When I was in the car, it felt awkward because it has been a long time since I last met his parents. I sat between him and his cousin sister. Am really glad that they kept talking the entire journey back to UPM.

It has been quite some time since he sat with me in the backseat. Sitting closely. Our arms and thigh touching. A warm feeling of being safe. Somehow, I missed that feeling(yeah, call me idiot or stupid). I was actually happy at that moment(Ish... ish... Bernard, always happy of small little things). *Stop dreaming Bernard! You 2 are long time over!*

As we were approaching Serdang, J suddenly poked me a couple of times. Slowly I turned to him, leaning slightly closer and I asked "ya?". "Your pants are unzipped", he replied. My eyes wide. Blushing. Oppssss... how clumsy of me ~.~

But it's kinda odd that he would notice. What I mean is, why would he look down at there? Not to mention that it was really dark. Seriously, even when I see any lengzai around me also I won't even take a peek at their wee wee area. Perhaps I am not Hamsap enough =.="





~Bernard, you gotta wake up!~

4 comments:

Pranny said...

Bernard, don't think too much... LoL, probably he jus happened to look at what you wear, then ngam ngam saw ur unzipped pants :D

Justb3cks2 said...

haha.. experience that few times sometimes ago. LOL but i dont mind if leng chai seeing it :P

William said...

I'm sure it was an innocent glance... just to check if the coffee shop's open!

Bravebear said...

Jerry- Perhaps... But I wish for the otherwise. haha...

Becks- Owh, u too... hehe... Last time when we were still together he would always remind me whenever my pants is not zipped. He seems to notice how I dress up more than I myself :P

William- I have to wonder. He has this habit of checking out that very spot ever since I 1st met him. Maybe he havent change his old habit.