Assumptions

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

More than meets the eye

how much do we really know?

We assume too much...


You assume:
I am straight just cos I flirt with girls...
I am confused/wrong coz the bible says so...
I am unhappy cos I didn't put on my smile like I always do...
I am happy just coz I said so...
I am shy just cos I didn't take the initiative to talk to you...
I am weak just coz I look thin too you...
I am tall just cos I am a tiny bit taller than you...
I like green color just coz my shirt, K660i & frames are green...
I dont have problems just cos I said I am fine...
I don't love you just coz I don't say I love you...
Malays are lazy just cos you met those that are lazy...
Chinese to be good at math just coz you met those that are good at it...

Don't just assume. There is more truth to what our naked eyes can see, our ears can hear, our mouth can tell...

~How much do we know?~

3 comments:

steve said...

Hi! 1st visit here!
Very true indeed.
Most of the thing u mentioned here can be applied to me too!

Bravebear said...

steve, thx for visiting... So tired of ppl assuming. Maybe we are similar somehow... Hi5! LOL...

Simon said...

Sleep on tis, "Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups."