2018

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

wow wow wow... Let's start off with a sexy post!

It's been 3 freaking years since this blog have any posts. I have been thinking of resuscitating my lovely blog for quite some time now. So... a lot has happened in my life. Won't be able able to share it all in one post ya.

So let's start with 2018. It has been a crazy year for me so far. Some of you may know that I have spent half a year working in Tokyo. So I took up this training program that my company has offered and have been busy ever since. I had the opportunity to explore Osaka & Tokyo & their greater surroundings while I was there. But now I am back!!! The Japan experience has really changed me as a person. This year alone I have gave up on gaming. More determined now to give in more time to my body and to live a more active life.

My blogging style will probably change a bit considering I am now a changed man yeah... LOL!

I purposely kept this a secret so that I could surprise my boyfriend... Ahem... Not sure if he would join me back into blogging but I have found back my reason for blogging. So, that's all for now my fabulous readers. Ciao!

4 comments:

Pike-chan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pike-chan said...

oh my... A wonderful surprise indeed.... I will write some thoughts here and there, so stay tuned for my blog entry too. LOL

William said...

Pecs are always welcome in any post.

Anonymous said...

You're hot