Change

Saturday, October 13, 2018

Time flew so quickly I often forget how long it has been when we had a heart to heart talk. Almost 9 years together we have both changed so much. My dear Pikey have turned from soft tofu to a meaty one. From being uptight to being open about his feelings. I am amazed at how much he has changed.

I have to confess I have changed too. I did things I am not proud of. I have done wild things I have always wanted to do but never had the courage to do cos I was afraid of hurting my dear Pikey. I was probably really selfish. I was being lustful. I wanted to feel sexy and slutty. Having read a certain book, I realized that I really do have 1 life to live. I get to decide for myself what type of life I wanted. What I want to experience I share it with my love. I felt the guilt that came with the pleasure. However, tonight the movie "Call me by your name" has reminded me to just live life. Regardless of what has happened or may happen, what we shared together will always be real.

Even though we have changed, I will always remember that love I have received. Some times I feel so overwhelmed by his love I felt I have not given him equally the same. I know it's silly. We can't measure love in units. I hope it was enough.

3 comments:

Jaded Jeremy said...

Much love to come! :)

Arvind R.K said...

love is a rather complex thing that’s hard to define, but whatever it is, anything that’s unconditional is the recipe for a long lasting happiness, and always remember this, nobody in this world is perfect, everyone does mistakes, everybody have their emotional baggages from the past, we are humans after all, so leave the past behind, and embrace each other’s beautiful imperfections that makes us human, just live the life to the fullest and fill wach other’s heart with unconditional love :)

William said...

Means a more open relationship?