Senile Old Farts episode 1

Sunday, May 12, 2013

For some odd reason, old people can be really difficult to entertain. So they entered my department. Asked for something that we don't have. Then I told them we do not have it and they asked if I was sure. Hell yeah I am sure and I even offered to tell them where they can get their 'needs'. The old farts will keep pestering me with questions why my department don't have this, don't have that. Then they asked me how come other place have and blah blah blah... (It's like wake up pls!!! We do not have enough space to carry all the things you want OK?!) Then I explained that we only carry certain brands due to limited space. They then complained that the brands like Panasonic and Coway are not reliable. They don't trust Japanese and Korean technology and blah blah blah... Then they asked me if the Malaysian brand is good or not. Hello!!! Wake up la old farts! There is a chinese saying "Cheap things no good things, good things no cheap things". Already lived your life more than half a century still don't know meh...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As front line to customers you should be more accommodating la... wheb ure older see if u will be as choosie or not ya...

Unknown said...

Susah kan jadi service delivery~


[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

Bravebear said...

Anonymous, maybe I could be more accommodating if the lady did not come twice on different days and asked the exact same things. And then complained that I was not around on certain days when she came. As I have mentioned, I suggested to her where she could get the things she want but I am quite sure she either chose not to listen or she is psycho.

Jino, memang susah. All I can do is to control my emotions and do my best to serve.