Black

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

It is so gloomy on Facebook. Many people turned their Facebook profile picture pitch black. I opted not too. It is such a depressing colour. Everyday, every posting is about politics. Utterly unbearable. I never liked politics but I had to deal with it as it affects my future and my country. But I am really tired of it. 

Then there is the issue with race. Never ending. Forever inciting hate based on skin colour. That is what our politicians do. Chinese this, Chinese that. Malay this, Malay that. Day in day out that is what being fed to citizens of Malaysia by our beloved ministers. To my horror, there are many people who actually believe in what they say.  

Then there is BR1M. Vote buying no? My colleagues eagerly declared that they would vote for BN to get BR1M. Money money money. Who doesn't want money? But where does the money come from? Rosmah? Her money saving techniques are legendary. 

The list goes on and on. I already malas nak layan. Just gonna wait and see what is going to happen. FB currently flooded with too many things. Don't even know which are credible. That's all for now.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just hope for the best and pray for the sake of our country and our future
:-)

Unknown said...

I stayed till 4 am and went to work without sleeping. Bad mood due to the results, i scolded my boss and colleagues fir the 1st time. Really the result ade me so irrational~



[Jino] - A man's nit a man unless he knows how to shoot