Cleaner Than Ever

Saturday, December 12, 2009

The new maid came yesterday at about 8.30 in the morning. Her cleaning was superb! I must admit that I don't make a really good maid LOL. The kakak cleaned the whole house, all except for my room cos I volunteered to clean my own room. So there I was, early in the morning I vacuumed my room took out all the unwanted stuff(books, magazines, clothes) hmm... My room looks tidier now =)

With the terrible Streamyx connection, I was all to lazy to do anything online. So sleep was what I did. LOL! Occasionally I would online just to see if that 'someone' is online or not. At about 6.30 in the evening I head for the saloon. My long messy curling hair was begging for a makeover. Short! OMG! I didnt notice that she cut so much of my front hair ~.~ I was hoping for the sides to be short with my front still fairly long just like the below...

Junsu!!!!! Ain't he HAWT?!

I wanna have his style! This guy is Kim Junsu or also know as Xiah from the Korean group DBSK. He dances very well and I love his voice as well as his appearance :p He can be cute, sexy and hot!!! OMG! Just amazing!





~Sleepy... Nite nite~

5 comments:

Pike-chan said...

Let's post the pic of your new haircut like you did in your older blog post :P

William said...

I need a haircut too.

TZ said...

hmmm... looking forward to see your new haircut :p

nicky05 said...

hi..... show me your new hair cut... let me review abit lo.....hehehehe...XD

conan_cat said...

you should've shown her this pic before cutting the hair xD

and yeah, he's hawt! <3