I Love You

Monday, February 28, 2011

25th of February. Last friday at 8.25pm was the time I received a message from my mum. I was at Alamanda Putrajaya after watching Sanctum. I thought she was gonna ask me if I wanna go back home this weekend. Apparently not. It was an MMS written "I Love You". She had never said those words. Never wrote them. For a moment I was speechless. I never felt happier in my life. I had a feeling of belonging. An urge to go home and spend time with her. I know she is happy when I am home. Having me to talk to. I just wish I have the same courage to say those words to you. Mum, I Love You.

10 comments:

tuls said...

wah!!!! so power!! tibetibe... shit.. my mum will never say those words to me.. hm... good for you:) *hugs*

Medie007 said...

time to go home and spend time with mommy.

Mr.D said...

moms are the best.

Anonymous said...

aw~ so sweet~~~~~~~^^

foongpc said...

Quick! Go back home and spend time with your mom! :)

foongpc said...

Btw, what happened to your bf's blog? No longer in existence?

myguiltypleasure said...

your post made me miss my mom

thompsonboy said...

awww...thats nice :)

JN said...

powerful words...

i love you.


now, while you on your way here, please stop by mcd and bring me a fillet-o-fish set. thanks :p

Bravebear said...

foogpc, he no longer wants to blog there. He will be blogging part time in my blog.