Dare to Love

Sunday, January 24, 2010


I woke up today hugging my bolster. I tried to recall all that has happen this past month. It was like a dream. I certainly hoped that it's not a dream. Too sweet a dream for me. Scrolling down my phonebook the name is still there. I let out a breath of relief.

Facing the laptop screen I wonder if you are still asleep. If you are, I wish that you'll have a nice dream. Just before I was awakened by my alarm clock, I had a dream. A dream where I was searching for a lost soul. My roomie too was in the dream. We were given a magical compass that will direct us to the lost soul. I met several of my coursemates while in search of the one. I was hoping to find him and can be sure that it's him that I was searching for. But the ringing tone awakened me before I could complete the dream.

I had so much fun while I was with you. I love every moment that we shared together. While I was lying on the couch, you sat in front of me listening ever so attentively. I can feel your every bit of sincerity. Your every smile paints a smile on me. You have shown me how much sweeter the world could be.


People say that when we fall in love, we give a part of our heart to the person we love and that our heart would never be complete again. And when we break up, the heart can never be whole again because we have given a part of it away.

It is true to say that because the person has taken a piece of our heart and we can never retrieve it back. But have we not also received a part of their heart? It is a fair trade to me. It's also like this that we would forever remain in each others hearts. Remember that we are the ones that willingly gave that part of the heart away to be shared. No one can force us to give it away.





~If you are afraid to love, you will never be loved~

13 comments:

Mark said...

Such a beautiful and lovely article. Wish you both the happiest future together =)

Pike-chan said...

Love and be loved unconditionally... and sometimes love returns in unexpected ways because the greatest love is to receive it wholeheartedly in its free form...

Some people dare not to love because they fear they are not being loved (it's to love unconditionally) and when they are in love, they didn't feel the love ( it's to accept love in its free form)

Love encompasses both to support, cherish and care in good and bad times. Walking hand in hand not only the sweet moments but also the bitter moments of overcoming the challenges and fear together...

And because the other half of each heart is with each other, we need to treasure the other half as good as we treasure our own half. Each half beating in sync to complete a whole heart.

You are the last thing in my mind when I sleep on bed to end the night, and you're the first thing in my mind when I woke up on bed to begin a new day...

Let's journey this dream together... with our love as the light to guide on our walkway..

William said...

Fuiyoh. Pikey write karangan cinta. :P. I like your last quote. We always conbeniently "forget" that fact and end up bitter.

Medie007 said...

wahh... so mushy mushy. :P

Gratitude said...

So schweet!

*Looks at bolster and wails*
+Ant+

the viennamese said...

Wow. Just wow. Cuz I've never been in love before. Nor do I intend to. At least not anytime soon. But I do wonder how it feels like. Though I'm not eager to find out. I've seen to much, and it looks painful. Meh. :S

nicky05 said...

Only thing I ever could need, only one good thing
Worth trying to be and it's

Love
Love
Love
Love
I do it for Love
Love
Love
Love

it's lyrics ......try to guess it...XD

manglish said...

AWWW +Ant+, come come let daddy sayang you AHAHAHAHAHAHa..........ohhh and bear daddy is happy for you AHAHAHAHAH

Bravebear said...

Mark, thank you =)

Pikey, muacks!!!

William, huggies...

Medie, nice to be mushy mushy... hahaha!

Gratitude, yeeeee... why at bolster??? sounds so creepy... hahaha!

Evann, you got the market mar... can fool around 1st.

Nicky, there is thing called google. LOL!

manglish, hahaha... huggies...

J-boy said...

ohh can I respond to nicky05 ?

Sara Bareilles - Bottle It Up.

Not 100% sure but I think it is haha :p

jo-n said...

it was a very nice post... ^^

conan_cat said...

<3

<3<3

<3<3<3

so beautiful leh this love letter :D

maybe i should write one for my love too. <3

Bravebear said...

J-boy, lols...

jo-n, =)

Conan, hahaha... you can do it too...