No doubt

Friday, October 19, 2018

Finally I get to breathe a sigh of relief when the meeting with higher up was over. I always get nervous with things like this especially when it comes to progress reports. Really thankful to my love for comforting me that everything will be fine and indeed it turned out fine. Earlier today I had to sit for a test as part of my training programme in the company. That went ridiculously well that I had no doubts that I would pass. OKAY.... more like pass with flying colours but let's just wait and see for the outcome. 

Today I have also come to realize what exactly my passion is in terms of my career. What made it clear was thinking back the happiest and most enjoyable times I have had while working in my current company. That is teaching and educating. Hopefully I will be able to make the move when the time comes. Feeling excited thinking about it.

3 comments:

Arvind R.K said...

now i am beginning to wonder who’s posting :-/

Pike-chan said...

there's always the author the name at the bottom of the post? lols

Arvind R.K said...

ooo, now only noticed that, hahaha ;p