Victory Speech

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The winner of an election should be grateful for the votes he garnered and he should be humble enough to win the hearts of those who voted against him, to vote for him in the next election.

I am glad to read Marina Mahathir's posting in her Facebook wall.

The words a true winner speaks:
“To those Americans whose support I have yet to earn, I may not have won your vote tonight, but I hear your voices. I need your help. And I will be your president, too.” ― Barack Obama

And also the concession speech quote posted by one the commentators in Marina's posting.

“I urge all Americans -- (applause) -- I urge all Americans who supported me to join me in not just congratulating him, but offering our next president our good will and earnest effort to find ways to come together, to find the necessary compromises, to bridge our differences, and help restore our prosperity, defend our security in a dangerous world, and leave our children and grandchildren a stronger, better country than we inherited.”― John McCain

1 comments:

Ultraman Jino said...

CHINESE TSUNAMI!!!


[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he kniws how to shoot