Reopened

Saturday, May 4, 2013

It has been a while since my last post. I found myself back here again after being separated with my love. My blog was closed for a period a safety measure. As some might know, I am attached to a new job. Didn't want my bosses finding out too much about me at least until I am confirmed on my position. Better safe than sorry. 

That aside, I am just a bit more in touch with my emotions these days. This happens when I have more free time alone and when my love is not with me. Days apart can really feel like weeks when we practically lived under 1 roof for more than 3 years now. Seeing guys posting pictures and videos of their marriage stir up my emotions further. They look so adorable and so picture perfect if you know what I mean. They make me think of what I want. I have always imagined myself having a simple wedding with close family and friends at a very nature setting. Then both of us having kids of our own in a lovely apartment. Grow senile together and happy ever after. I still continue to wish for that day to come. Maybe not in Malaysia. I just don't see it happen here. And that makes me sad.

0 comments: