Top 5 Red Packet

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

This year I have picked out 5 of my favourite red packet design from those that I have received. I don't normally care about the designs because all I want is the $$ in it. LOL... 


From the left we have Jusco AEON, followed by Standard Chartered, Yakult, Yeo's and Juice Works. The Best overall design goes to Jusco. The rosy red background, cute rabbit and gold writing wins. The quality of the paper also doesn't look cheapo. 2nd placing goes to the simple yet classy Standard Chartered. The picture taken spoils it but in real looks better. The other 3 are just to fill up the other placings coz top 5 sounds better than top 2... hahaha... Oh, but the Juice Works red packet has a 20% discount voucher on their tumbler products. Worth checking it out if you're planning to get 1. 

One of the red packet above contains money. Wanna guess which one? No prizes though... LOL...

3 comments:

foongpc said...

Nice angpow packets! Which one contains money? The Jusco angpow? : )

Netster23 said...

I thought you're a design Angpao collector :)

some of my crazy friend ask me to keep Angpao for them just for the design.

Anyway, if you for some reason develop into Angpao collector be sure to collect OCBC's Angpao every year. Their Angpao are specially design in Singapore by a special designer.

Cheers

Wenya said...

Wow....Wow....Wow.... I am a ang pow collector from sarawak... Can i have some singapore ang pow packet from you? They are so beautiful. Hope to hear from you soon. My email address is wenya_eng@yahoo.com / wenyaeng@gmail.com