The Paradise Is Cumin'

Sunday, June 27, 2010

2 more days at Sony and my days there will be over. I like working there coz the colleagues are a bunch of nutcase. They can joke and have fun but when it comes to work they are hell serious. They can make me laugh everyday. I won't miss the occasional free food that I am allowed to tapau, nothing really great just some kuih and sandwiches. 

Given my days there, I learned that consumers nowadays are bunch of troublesome & weird people. First, they send in the items for repair and when we informed them the repair cost, they would say it's expensive. FINE... then we ask them whether they want to collect their items back or not, they say want. OK lor... Then after 2 damn friggin' years they left the item there we have to call them again to ask them again whether they wanna collect the item or not, they say want. Hell yeah... After 1 month from the last call we call again since it was not collected, and they will say "Oh~ OMG... My camera is still with you! I totally forgot! I REALLY wanna take it back. I will come to collect it later this evening". 

The day after, we check the system and again the item is left uncollected and we called again just to get the answer that he/she doesn't want the thing already and we may dispose it. Isn't it like WTF! If u don't want your shitty items back just say it in the beginning la! I encountered such customer, making us call them again and again and AGAIN! Their standard answers are always like, I will call you to confirm later or I will collect it blablabla... But then again, there are those that really appreciate our work coz I actually received a compliment letter from one of the customer. I was surprised that he/she even took the time to write and send that to us. Anyhow, I will be leaving for Redang on the cumin' Wednesday. Woohoo~




~Don't buy any sony camera, LCD TV or laptop~

6 comments:

nicky05 said...

woah~~great. Have a safe trip

Pike-chan said...

Enjoy yrself and have lotsa fun at sea... there can be more than just marine life which are beautiful, lols.ava

William said...

After finding it not worth the money and trouble to fix they just abandon it! So what do you guys do with it?

Gratitude said...

Oooo you'll experience more weird situations in your future worklife. Have a fun trip and safe return ya! ;)
+Ant+

Skyhawk said...

Forget the unpleasant working experience and have fun in Redang...enjoy!

Bravebear said...

Nicky, back liao...

Pikey, piak piak...

William, my job is just to key-in to the system that the item is can be disposed. As to where they really go. No idea.

Gratitude & Skyhawk, loads of fun there... loads of sunburn too~