My First Kiss: JJ

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Last night I got to know of Jino's first kiss. kekeke! Chatting with him I had a good laugh. Well, regarding my first kiss. It happened when I was 13 years old. Back when I was still in form 1. Some of my friends and I had a sharing session where we talked a lot about our favourites and dislikes. Then out of sudden one of my friends suggested that we play Truth or Dare. A guy by the name JJ chose not to answer and was dared to kiss me.

Girls: Kiss Bernard!!!
JJ: Kiss only ah? Easy lor. You all girls also can kiss girls, guys also can kiss guys lor.

I closed my eyes as he approached me. I almost hear my heartbeats. It was so fast and strong. I was nervous. He gave me a peck on my forehead.

JJ: There! Done! *smiling*
Girls: Yeeee! Not fair! Not on the lips! Not counted!
JJ: You didn't say on the lips ma.
Girls: Must be on the lips! kiss kiss kiss!
JJ: okay lor!

I said not a word. He came again. This time I did not close my eyes. In fact, my eyes widened. Our lips met and for the first time. I actually kissed someone that is neither my dad or mum. His lips, so soft. My head felt a sudden warmness. My neck too.

Girls: You are blushing!
Bear: Harrr!!! Errr...
Girls: Yeah! Your cheeks are red! Your ears and neck too!
Bear:...........
Girls: You shy ah? *cheekily smiling*
Bear: No lah!

The bells ringed. Signifying time for our recess. And the issue was never brought up again. Washed by the time. Remaining nothing but a sweet memory residing in me.




~Memories do not remain forever, time cleanses the mind of all~

16 comments:

William said...

Kanak-kanak zaman sekarang ni......

Unknown said...

memang berbeza dengan masa saya muda muda...




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

Mr.D said...

Saya suka posting ini.

Pike-chan said...

Good memorable childhood experience, kekeke

nicky05 said...

cheh.... I thought my JJ...hahaha...:p

Ash Godiva said...

what if it's your jj nickyXDDD

hahaha bernard,you blushing somemore,cant hide that from people

ichimaru akira said...

Wonder what they teach at school these days...

ohmywtf said...

ai yo..i miss my virgin lips la :-P

Pranny said...

I can't help it but to comment here Bernard..

Serious, I really adore this story, such simple and 'romantic' memories you have there...

Surely makes you smile whenever you flashback doesn't it?? I can feel the sweetness it in too .... Too bad I don't have one haha..

Bravebear said...

William, kanak-kanak sekarang cepat memBESAR...

Jino, our difference is just a year lah~

Darren, glad that u liked it ^__^

pikey, you can imagine one too!

Nicky, jj was never yours. LOL!

count a, yalor! so shy lor... kissing in front of so many ppl.

Ichi, French lesson...

ohmywtf, go find it back! hahaha!

Jerry, you can have it too. Create 1! You can be 'romantic' too!

Medie007 said...

tsk tsk tsk...

said...

wow~

Little Dove said...

Kanak-kanak sekarang sungguh notti!

Bravebear said...

Medie, don't jealous k! hahaha... Everyone has their own stories to tell.

L2, You pun mau ke? hahaha!

Little Dove, kanak-kanak sekarang sungguh adorable lor! hehehe...

Hendra said...

hi bravebear..please change the links and anchor text of my blog...
link : http://www.hendra-site.com/
blog : Hendra Site
thx...^_^

Mark said...

Aiyoh...oji-san sudah tua. Benda semua ini pun sudah tak ingat.

Kids nowadays, deserve real spanking XD